Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pain Folks



Pain Folks

It's not always what you know...

Once again I eat like a mad dick
CHOCKLEATS, ICECREAMS, HAM,TURKEY,MILK,COOKIES, BURGERS,WINE, BEER
AND EVERYTHIN I COME IN CONTACT WITH
Should i rather say ?

Wats going where
I dont ever have even a Wage idea,
they say its a sign of my insanity
they say the symptons are too
damm strong for me to be corrected NOW

Am I scared, ?
I want to hide
I dont want to come in contact with

Damm I feel the fear
The heart beats soo fast
The hands shiver again
The mind looses control

Drinking Margaritas at the Beach
Turkey cooked in a tabletop roaster
Driving a long Highway
some heavenly trips on ecstasy

Do I need to advocate these drugs NE More ?
What kind a Magic do they DOOO !!! HUUU

Another weekday hangover experience !!!

Another night of sleep iz all I guess I want
I'm on a roll of dream, trip here.
Dreams: I'm in a circular room and trying to figure out
where to put the angular HEART SHAPED BOX ...

These are some True HALLUCINATION
I fight all day and Night
Just when I thought my ability
to review couldn't get any worse...
They asks me to Criticize

I want to disappear without Fuckin trace !!!

My Incompetanance Again iz hanging naked on this Wall !!!


I SOON SHALL BE FREE !!!

7 Comments:

Blogger De.vile said...

Wow,arent u hysteric, dahling?

8:04 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

Hmmmm...De.vile

I No longer beleive in being spooked...

5:50 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger De.vile said...

You dont believe but u do sound falling off cliffs like

6:27 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger firacub said...

Hi Critic...


I attained Nirvana just some time back. Currently I am enjoying the bliss. N what the friggin heck is this????????

Take care and I will call ya soon.


Peace,
Firacub.

9:12 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

@ Fira

Ok Ok Fira We shall not debate on this One

That was very much expected dude espically vn u take a break after such a dammmm LONG Time ....

And remember that was nt friggin
some hard stuff I am surrounded with
!!! tu tu tu !!!

Will wait to hear ???

@ De.vile

I fall from that cliff everyday

STILL

" Pilfer Proof".

Jus trying to scratch the surface of the bed that i have made
hope this fades away !!!

3:08 PM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger `NEFTY said...

heyyy old buddy! come baq to blogger. this is the boss:] im baq<3

9:23 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger `NEFTY said...

Grrrr, post new...

11:58 AM, May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home