Thursday, August 25, 2005

Empty Sky All Nite all Day


I'm Just a Male with A Higher Mental Vibration,
Trying To Figure out my Path to this life And Stay On It.

Life Is A Journey, A Step Towards Many Steps.

My Confessions -
When you have seen all,
that is what happens to you,
Life becomes Show Case Of Uniqueness, And Thoughts only...

Once Again Back to square 1
this is the square i need to break
You see the injustice and unfairness
all around you Is it Nature ?
or Circumstance that ultimately
dictates who we are?
What type of person we develop into?

I think I am officially in isolation
with 3 new holes in my head
the Brutal thoughts are
hoardings on my mind always
it seems a lil complicated vn
these combined forces of the
Secret Servicework against you collectively.

Theses flaming habbits
would never end
I have always been asking myself
to extend my Silence
and prolong the my absence to them
Perhaps my presence will
again lead to my absence
so dont worry so don't get anxious

I am jus waiting, waiting, waiting
as time tick-tocks with painful seconds
that I can't help but count,
and can't bear the
length of each one
so i think i waste moretime then anyone else
I might breakdown
think its necessary to medicate
i am not sleeping cant stay awake !!!!

Again My Incompetanance

5 Comments:

Blogger Jinook said...

sure you can hook up!

By the way, now you feel almost the same way I felt in my past...

maybe around 10 years ago...

I understand your feeling.

cheer up and be strong, buddy ^.^

6:16 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm........ What exactly r u lookin fo? What path? ;-( PEACE & HOLLABACK

5:23 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THNKz fo signin my g-book :-) And u gotz a point, never to let someone rate me cuz I may be da best, THAT WAS SOOO REAL ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

1:10 PM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

heyyy Asley tooo loves u
i aim to kill u




dont worry be happy
i wont


ur already half dead
u need religion

8:05 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

I won't take my religion from any man who never works except with his mouth.

6:50 AM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home