Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Make mistakes Ha.-ha


Inculcated in me is the
fear of making MISTAKES
ITS NOT AN ILL THOUGHT
it is not fantasy but reality
Make mistakes Ha.-Ha

Its all about me and my Complex,
which I have been searching for all alone ......
Its all about me on a blind road,
Sightless person
I find myself Crying for Attention
Dig my self a littlea 21 year old guy
swallows his pride for another day
I think I am going where there is cold
and I am shiviring life have Jaded me weakened my Spirits

I have lived on Drugs,and Depression
only it gives Dullness and insensibility
to my mind, it does so good to me
i have lived Depression
and have never been able
to come out of it
I have seen the end of the rays in my life
all people purposely give into Depression,
as i did the I am heavily involved with Marijuana
all i Deal is Anxiety, Anger,
Depression, Boredom, and YOU
a few minutes of inhaling of this smoke
even if i have many like you
When i am intoxicated i have a Dry Mouth,
Rapid Heartbeat, some loss of coordination
with my Senses raises my Blood Pressure
Slightly and then it fades slowly and firmly
it helps me loose my Motive
I go rekless I swallow my Pride for another Day
With this Highly addictive stimulant
my head is so high and chest is so tight,
the stomach ties its nots
and then the my dark room starts to spin

enjoy cocaine die always
every single minute with fear

I do not accomplish whatI have,
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanityto anyone,
But they've always worked for me.
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the timeI am a real proof that God loves Me
The depth and hollowness
which he has given me is
increasing every single day
I live its not a backward thought thats what happen vn

a regular blank mind speaks...

Call me loony,
Call me Incompetant Critic

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinook said...

You know what?

You are it; the one born to be loved by His so amazing love...

Even though we haven't met each other, I pray that you would recognize it.

I care for you in Him.

1:51 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home