Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Head Trips In PipeLine



Do I Hide My Face for these Bad Dreams ?

y do i feel like a bad man
y do i feel like a sad man
y do i feel like a blind man
y do i feel like a cold man
no sights are in here
no one iz in my Room
in my dark cold room
picture on my celing iz so sad
picture on my celing iz so cold
these painted hoodlums
are 2 black and cold
these 4 walls are soo black
may be thats y where i lack
to hear those unheard voices
which i heard in my past
coz it was always rainig
in my head,

My Shadow Proves the Sunshine
My Blues prove me being in vain
My Mirror proves me being sain
If I throw a glass of water on the mirror
All I have iz a distorted image of a boy all
This proves end of the rays in my life
Doezz it ?

This Room Spins
And I am Still HIGH
I am not yet tired Of this Dysfunctionality
Young Boy"s Innocence iz still been abused !!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa... Something happened to make u feel dis way? U seem so left out, like an empty room... Cheer-up cuz to make it better express yourself a lil mo... But as I read it, to me, I see something happened but I'm not catching on it... So fee up ;-) PEACE (yea, I'm a mind-reader)

2:00 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

Ashley this all iz may be the sun doesnt shine here in my room ,and vn it does may be i am sleeping, So it was some how easy for me to lock this door and trap myself in the dark i wish if !!!

So as u said, u are a mind reader,
Did u too got lost in here ,
in this dark cold room ???

7:56 AM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger ehnom said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you'll keep reading!

6:37 PM, October 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like something happened in da past dat chu is represting today... I jus wanna say to get outta dat cold dark room, the sunshine it one step away from ur door. U can do dat ;-) PEACE

6:38 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger firacub said...

Hi Critic....

Today the sunshine walks in.. I think its high time U get ur butt movin before I set off the fireworks. As I have told you buddy, learn to rule the dark rather than let it rule you. You wanna venture in this zone like I did then go ahead but be sure to be as strong to hold urself within. ;)


Peace,
Firacub.

1:29 AM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

Thanks Boss for ur support ...

Fira you won"t Understand...

6:49 AM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home