Monday, November 07, 2005

Critic Trapped

Critic Trapped wants to talk to !!!


Once upon a time
Once upon a time,
They used to laugh with their hearts
and laugh with their eyes,
But now they only laugh with their teeth,
While their ice-block-cold eyes
Search behind my shadow.

There was a time indeed
They used to shake hands with their hearts,
But tats gone,
While their left hands search
My empty pockets.

We used to hear
“Feel at home,” “come again”,they say,
and when I come again
and feel at home,
once twice, there will be no thrice
For then I find doors shut on me.
So, I have learnt many things,
I have learned to wear many faces
Like dresses ----
homeface, cocktailface, officeface, streetface, hostface
With all their conforming smiles
Like a fixed portrait smile.

And I have learned too,
To laugh with only my teeth &
shake hands without my heart.
I have also learnt to say goodbye
When I meant good riddance
To say glad to meet u
Without being glad,
to say its been Nice talking to u
After being bored

But believe me I want to be what
I used to be When I was like you .

I want to Unlearn all these muting things
Most of all, I want to relearn
How to laugh, for my laugh in the mirror
Shows only my teeth
like a snakes bare fangs !
So show me ,How to laugh,
WONT U TEACH ME

show me how I used
to laugh & smile
Once upon a time when I was like u.

iz that my criticism ?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, it's like ppl dissed u at sum point or did'nt beleive in da thingz u did. But maybe thurr was jealusy n hate 4 u... Good-luck n dun let dem take u down! ;-) PEACE

1:24 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

Quz Boss

Ashley lemme tell u its jus a state of mind (some how happens to be part of life ) which iz hard to accept,and generally ppl try to run away from it in ignorance some how that turns out to be a bliss,and also no 1 can ever do that too me,unless i want,

its jus a lil apprehension against mankind ...over the top the audacity which they all possess, izz like HUaaa

Manny

Godd Dammm Jesus Christ ! How do u no I still have some strength left,

6:03 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Incompetant Critic said...

I jus tried to discuss what we had in the past and now we do nt posses that any more at all in the nature of mankind,

Some how hurts vn they show 2 faces they live with !
they should give what they take !!!

6:45 AM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home